Friday, December 14, 2007

American Red Cross

AMERICAN RED CROSS

We donated blood yesterday. Paul is really good at doing it consistantly; however I am not. I don't think I had given blood for 10 years. I'm glad I went and will plan on doing it more consistantly with Paul. Did you know that it's really good for you to do this? Especially for men! You not only are helping to save lives, but in the process you are helping yourself. It's been researched to help reduce heart attacks-in men mostly since they do not get a monthly visitor. :) Anyway, I know the Red Cross is always looking for donators. Please consider it, especially since they are always in high need at this time of the year. You can visit their website at http://www.givelife.org/ to find your local Red Cross. Blessings! ~Mich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RADICAL RADICAL THAT HE GIVES BLOOD!!!!